Are you preparing a grant proposal? Conducting research abroad? Working with partners from foreign institutions? Explore the UFIC research resources to assist faculty and students working internationally.
- WORKSHOPS Designed to help you navigate the research administrative process, including the compliance and IRB, partnership agreements, the how to’s of proposal writing, internationalizing your class, and effectively communicating your work.
- FIND FUNDING Try these search engines.
- TOOLS AND RUBRICS to help you assess feasibility of sponsored programs before you apply for funding.
Thinking About Submitting a Proposal for Grant Funding? Use these tools and rubrics to help you assess feasibility of sponsored programs before you apply for funding.
- Consider these 10 tips before you begin to write your proposal.
- Is this funding opportunity for you? Use this decision rubric before you decide to submit a proposal.
- Before you begin, understand the funding opportunity announcement (FOA) and what is necessary for your proposal.
- What is the difference between Grants, Cooperative Agreements and Contracts?
- Budget Item Check List
- Follow these tips to effectively communicate your research.
- Don’t get confused by the research acronyms. Use this guide to decode the Most Commonly Used Acronyms.
- Connect to UF Administrative Offices to support your research
- UF RESOURCES to support Sponsored Research
For more information: email@example.com