Reports & Data
To learn more about the scope of international activity at the University of Florida, explore the following reports:
- Global Engagement Report 2021
- Open Doors - UF’s annual submission to the Institute of International Education (IIE) Open Doors Reports documenting the number and home countries of our international students and scholars and the volume and destinations of our study abroad programs.
- Virtual Exchange Data - Interactive dashboard with information on international virtual exchange projects by college, academic year, country, partner institution, and number of participants.
- UF Reports of International Activity - Annual report of international activity by UF faculty, staff, and students. (2018-2021)
- UF’s Simon Award For Internationalization (2018) - Each Year, NAFSA: Association of International Educators, the leading organization committed to international education and exchange awards their prestigious prize for campus internationalization. In 2018, the University of Florida was awarded NAFSA’s Senator Paul Simon Award for Campus Internationalization.
- 2020 Faculty Survey of International Activity